Friday, January 27, 2012

WGGB.org Apprentice Weaver Ratings Program

I've started work on the WGGB Apprentice Weaver Ratings Program. I met with a study group last month. It's a fun group of people. Since then, I've completed the written work, dusted off my completed color wheel, and planned the warps for the projects.

The required weaving in linen will be the last piece that I do because I'll probably set up a long warp that will be that project and my napkin project. I expect that that project will tie up the loom for a long while.

It's a good refresher course in weaving. I haven't done any serious weaving in 10 years now. This is a thorough introduction again.

I won't talk about the individual project pieces in this blog because it is supposed to be kept private until you submit. However, I *can* say that I've finished points 1 and 2 of five. Only 12 woven samples left to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment